Steve Hilton is a CEO of a successful tech startup, a former top advisor to Prime Minister David Cameron and the author of the book, More Human. Steve helped to transform the conservative movement in Britain, and is now setting his sights in doing the same here in the United States.
Javelin’s media strategy optimized Steve’s “More Human” approach to politics by elevating his media profile as a unique voice during the 2016 election.
• Appeared on all major cable networks including CNN, MSNBC, Fox News – more specifically Christiane Amanpour, Morning Joe, Special Report, Hannity, Fox & Friends, Outnumbered, Varney& Co. and Lou Dobbs.
• Op-ed placed in TIME and The Federalist on the 2016 presidential election and Brexit.
• Featured in the New York Times profile piece titled, “British power broker sets his sights on Washington, D.C.”
• Quoted in Politico, Newsmax and OZY.
• Secured radio hits on local and national shows including Hugh Hewitt, The Lopate Show, NPR Weekend Edition and Laura Ingraham.